Friday, December 7, 2018



May 19, 2018 is a day I will never forget. 

It's the day I received a message from God, Source, Universe, Love...whatever you want to call the intelligent, expansive, creative energy that creates galaxies and makes the tides come in and out. 

So what was I told? In essence, I was told to "be love" and given specific principles on how to do that:

  • greet everyone with an open heart without an agenda
  • see the divine in everyone and everything
  • forgive quickly, completely and unconditionally

And one more thing. I was told to remember "you (meaning we) are the light."

To be honest, I struggled with this experience all summer. I've thought of little else in the days since May 19th. These "Be Love Principles" have become a part of me as I strive to incorporate them into my everyday life. I often fall short. But I keep my focus on these and understand it's a process. Some days a looooong process.

I’ve started to talk about my experience and you can hear the story in Part 1 of ‘How to Be Love” on my recent TV show “Heart-Centered Success.” You can see it on YouTube HERE. I also write about it in my article published in the book “Magic and Miracles.”  

You'll be hearing a lot more about this soon. These "Be Love Principles" are ready to be birthed into the world in a bigger way. 

As this December gets busier, I invite you to remember this first principle. "Greet everyone with an open heart, without an agenda." What would that look like for you? How could you open your heart to others, without judgement? With no expectations? Oh, and remember a very important point. Vital, really. 

The very first person you could greet with an open heart, without an agenda is you.

Be the love you are,
Diane